Review Your Medicare Coverage during Open Enrollment Boynton Beach
Review your Medicare Coverage Open Enrollment Boynton Beach
Open Enrollment Boynton Beach is here
Time to review your coverage
What is Medicare Open Enrollment?
Medicare Open Enrollment Boynton Beach is October 15-December 7, 2017, is here. If you are a Medicare beneficiary, you will be bombarded with marketing material and commercials on TV and the radio suggesting you change your plan.
Also, during Open Enrollment in Boynton Beach, your current insurance company will mail your Annual Notice of Change for your current plan. You should review this document and compare it to your current coverage. In addition, you should review other plan options in your area.
According to a 2013 analysis by the Kaiser Family Foundation, only about 13% of Medicare beneficiaries review their coverage and change their plans each year. Those people who do switch their plans, often lower their out-of-pocket costs and/or get better coverage. This article will discuss the reasons to review your Medicare coverage during Open Enrollment.
Will Original Medicare with a Medicare Supplement plan offer you more freedom of choice. Will a Medicare Advantage plan offer you more benefits. A comparison of your options will help.
If you do both of these things, you can improve your coverage and save money on your health, and/or drug costs. That’s because Medicare health and drug plans in Boynton Beach can change each year. That can result in higher or lower costs. You should review the benefits of Original Medicare vs. Medicare Advantage.
What you can do during Medicare open enrollment in Boynton Beach
- You can review your coverage during Open Enrollment in Boynton Beach.
- Then decide if you should make your changes to your plans.
- In addition, you can enroll in new health and drug plans.
- The Annual Enrollment Period starts October 15 and lasts through December 7, 2017.
- Plan changes take effect January 1, 2018.
- If you don’t make any changes to your plan, it will automatically renew on January 1, 2018.
Changes you can make during the Annual Enrollment Period in Boynton Beach
- Change your Prescription Drug Plan
- Switch from one Medicare Advantage Plan to another to save money.
- Cancel your Medicare Advantage Plan and return to Original Medicare
- Sign Up for a Medicare Supplement Plan
- You can enroll in a plan for the first time
Reasons why you should review your Medicare Coverage in Boynton Beach.
- Save money on your prescription drug costs in Boynton Beach.
- Your doctor in Boynton Beach no longer takes the plan
- Another Medicare Advantage plan’s has lower costs
- You will be moving to another part of the country with different plans
- Get extra benefits such as dental, vision, hearing
Medicare Coverage Open Enrollment Boynton Beach
Do you need help reviewing your plan?
Let me Do the Work for You
Call to Schedule your Free Annual Medicare Plan Review